It’s never been more important to look after your people. But who’s looking after you?
With increasing moves towards home working we’re no longer able to call an employee aside for a quick welfare check-up. Yet neglecting employee welfare increases accident risk and sickness rates.
Umbrella HR’s health, safety and wellbeing experts help you keep your employees safe and well. We’ll work closely with you to establish a health and safety framework that protects your people, and your organisation.
Your organisation and workforce is unique, and needs a unique approach to wellness. We create a custom wellbeing strategy that’s based on your reality, not just theory.
Our mental health and wellbeing e-learning course has been designed for everyone in your organisation. We’ve designed it to increase understanding, reduce stigma and empower people to navigate sensitive conversations.
Our mental health and wellbeing e-learning includes:
- Introduction to Mental Health & Wellbeing with before and post COVID-19 statistics
- What does ‘good Mental Health & Wellbeing’ mean and how is this linked to physical health
- What part organisation’s play, spotting signs of poor Mental Health & Wellbeing and how to have sensitive conversations
- What is Resilience, the ABC model and how to support Resilience
- Summary of information covered and key tips to improve Mental Health & Wellbeing, where to turn to for more support and useful phone apps